- Are 36 questions enough to find the love of your life?
Give or take a month either side, I’ve been single for three years. One thousand and ninety five days of doing whatever I damn well please and shaving only when […]
- Dublin based model and darts pro hits out at the PDC
A Dublin-based model and ‘walk-on’ girl in major darts competitions around the UK and Ireland, has hit out at the decision made, by the PDC to axe the position as part of a revamp to the competitions. Following feedback from the television companies who screen the events, the PDC took the decision last week.
- Avoid Romance Scams in the Cyber Love Age
There was a time, long in the past, where the local singletons would go down to the disco or local dance in order to find that special someone; those days are definitely gone. The most popular way these days to find love is online, which has seen a surge with applications such as Tinder and Plenty of Fish, now offering instant, on-the-move match-making. Online provides a way for those unable to cultivate a social life, for work or personal reasons, to find instant gratification, although it does have its pitfalls.
- Ewan McGregor’s wife breaks her silence as actor files for divorce
Ewan McGregor’s estranged wife Eve Mavrakis has spoken of her “upset” following the star’s decision to file for divorce. Ewan, 46, cited “irreconcilable differences” in official paperwork to end his 22-year […]
- Princess Eugenie shows off engagement ring in newly-released official pictures
Official photographs of Princess Eugenie and her fiancé Jack Brooksbank, taken by photographer Jonathan Brady, have been released by Buckingham Palace to mark the couple’s engagement. One picture sees the […]
- Bill Cosby Fans Out in Philly Goes Public On a Wing And a Prayer
Bill Cosby must really like the Eagles’ chances against the Vikings, ’cause he mustered up enough courage to show his face in public rockin’ their gear. The disgraced comedian resurfaced […]
- How to Get Your Ex-Boyfriend Back (and Keep Him) in 7 Steps
It doesn’t matter who broke up and why, you want him back no matter what. How do you get him back? What works, what doesn’t and why? Make sure you […]
- There’s an evolutionary secret that can help you understand how to attract men and make them desire you
Attraction between the sexes, as complicated as it may seem, is pretty simple to explain in a few lines. Girls are more easily attracted to a guy who appears […]
- Slyther-in to something more comfortable!
Female Harry Potter fans, have you ever wanted to cast a spell over your other half in the bedroom? Whether it’s for the bedroom or just for fun, becoming the […]
Useful but boring
- Best Jobs For Single Parents
When it comes to being a single mother, the two most important characteristics of a job are flexibility and salary. And while those elements are found on a company by […]
- Financial help and benefits for single parents
By Karen Holmes, Welfare Benefits Specialist at the charity Turn2us According to official statistics, over a quarter of households with dependent children are single parent families and there are two […]
- The pro’s and con’s of renovating a house
We are renovating our home at the moment. It was one of those purchases (a house that needs a lot of doing up), which seemed like a good idea at […]